- Produce quality parts and maintain production levels.
- Set up and operate machine as needed.
- Enter quality-related information into SPC.
- Minimum three years related experience setting up and operating a variety of Screw Machines
- Ability to read and interpret measuring equipment such as gages, blueprints, micrometers, calipers, depth and dimensional micrometers.
- Must be self-directed and take initiative to learn new skills pertaining to maintenance of assigned screw machines.
- Requires a basic understanding of how to use the tools required in the operation and maintenance of the screw machines.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Mechanically and mathematically inclined.
- Experience running Davenports is a plus.
- CNC Lathe Operator experience is a plus.